The Arts at Millersville University, “Lancaster County’s Home for the Cultural Arts,” has two exquisite performing arts centers that feature music, live theater, film, poetry, dance concerts, community events and art exhibits. The Ware Center is located in the heart of Lancaster City and The Winter Center is located on MU’s campus. See all of our upcoming events here.
In this, the 10th Anniversary of Millersville University’s opening of the Ware Center, the Arts at MU continues to pursue its mission of fostering creativity, learning and understanding through the cultural arts even in these toughest of times. We have taken significant steps to ensure the safety and health of our patrons when attending our “in-person” events, which include:
- Separate Entrances and Exits;
- A Temperature Kiosk reading before entering;
- Masks worn at all times;
- Limited capacity venues and indoor spaces (compliant with DOH regulations);
- Socially distanced seating and accommodations including restrooms and elevator (compliant with CDC guidelines); and
- Continual maintenance of cleanliness to high touch and high traffic areas.
We also have been able to provide free virtual Performing Artist Series performances and Family Fun Fest experiences to Lancaster County families and local schools continuing our dedication to cultural arts education regardless of physical or economic circumstances.
Click below to watch the videos captured LIVE.
Friday, August 28 – Beethoven Sonata Concert
Friday, September 25 – Beethoven Sonatas “Moonlight” and Others
Complete Piano/Cello Works of Beethoven
with Emilio Colon & Xun Pan
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 | 7:30 P.M.
Thursday, May 13, 2021 | 7:30 P.M.